Juniper Apartments in Sacramento, CA
Why Choose Us?
- Our location in the heart of Sacramento offers unparalleled access to shopping, dining, and entertainment, making life at Juniper Apartments both convenient and enjoyable.
- We go beyond just allowing pets. We have tailored amenities for pets, including a dog park and nearby trails, ensuring a happy and healthy lifestyle for your furry friends.
- Our apartments are designed with modern aesthetics and functionality, featuring gourmet kitchens, private balconies, and spacious closets for a comfortable living experience.
- With amenities like a year-round pool, a courtyard with grills, and a community vegetable garden, we cater to both active lifestyles and those moments when you just want to relax.
- We pride ourselves on creating a community atmosphere where residents can connect, engage in events, and feel a sense of belonging.
- Short-term leases available
- Near public transportation
- On-site management and maintenance
- Close to shopping, dining, colleges, and nightlife
- Awesome location!
- Dog Park
- Community Vegetable Garden
- Large Jacuzzi
- Shaded BBQ Area
- Covered parking
Sacramento is America's Farm-to-Fork Capital and the only star on the map of California. The city is buzzing with things to taste, see and savor. We invite you to pick your pleasure, whether it's our farm-fresh restaurants, plentiful farmers' markets, home-grown breweries, colorful street murals, Gold Rush-era family attractions or a sunset walk along the river. Visit Sacramento today.
Our 18 hole public golf course and footgolf course located in Sacramento features tees to test all skill levels, including juniors. We welcome players, clubs and tournaments of all ages and sizes. You are invited to enjoy our lighted driving range, a lesson from a PGA professional and some shopping in our pro-shop.
At Rosemont Park Apartments we know the value of a convenient location. That's why we chose a place surrounded by dining options. Save Mart Supermarkets is right down the street for the days you want to dine in, and for the nights you want to dine out: we've got you! Sa Rang Bang, Round Table Pizza, The Sandwich Spot, and the vast amount of options nearby are all at your disposal!
Life is better when you have pets! Conveniently located near beautiful parks and trails, Juniper is the perfect place for you and your pets to have a healthy and active lifestyle. For many of us, our pets are family. Juniper in Sacramento, CA is a pet-friendly apartment complex and invites you and your family to enjoy living in this peaceful community where everyone’s needs are met, including your pets.keyboard_arrow_rightView our Pet Policy
Every apartment at Juniper offers the space and comforting qualities you need to make your apartment the home you’ve always desired. Our modern 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes apartments give you the ability to choose from a variety of floor plans that will surely meet your highest expectations. The amenities offered at Juniper provide residents with all the necessities of easy living and floor plans for every lifestyle.keyboard_arrow_rightView Available Apartments
Located in the heart of Sacramento
9190 Blue Point Ln Sacramento, CA 95826keyboard_arrow_rightGet Directions
Live in California, Love your Apartment
Benefits of Our Location
- Downtown Sacramento is undergoing an ambitious urban development known as The Railyards. This project, once the western terminus of the Transcontinental Railroad, is set to transform 244 acres into a vibrant mixed-use community. It will include housing units, office and retail spaces, parks, a soccer stadium, a medical center, a courthouse, and a mass transit hub, creating approximately 19,000 permanent jobs.
- Sacramento is known as America's "Farm-to-Fork" capital. It is one of the country's largest agricultural producers, supporting 40 farmer’s markets and a vibrant culinary scene. This title reflects the city's emphasis on fresh, locally sourced foods and a diverse culinary experience.
- For those who love outdoor activities, Sacramento offers a plethora of options. This includes canoeing and rafting on the American and Sacramento River and exploring the American River Parkway, which features several parks and over 30 miles of trails.
- A short drive from Juniper Apartments, the Sacramento Zoo is a perfect family-friendly destination, offering an array of wildlife and educational programs.
- Known for its beautiful rose garden, McKinley Park is a serene spot for relaxation and leisure activities, making it a great place for residents of Juniper Apartments to unwind.